||Faires & Festivals
Markets... Battles... Encampments... Feasts... Pageants... Living History Displays....
Information on each event is solicited from the management, and augmented from many other sources. Where available, each page includes:
- Event name, city and a short description by the management.
- Theme -- Renaissance, Medieval, etc.
- "Land" -- the fictitious name of the town/shire/etc.
- "Year" -- the year or time period being portrayed.
- Type -- faire, festival, banquet etc.
- Founded -- the first year the event was held.
- Booths -- the number of food and craft vendors expected.
- Stages -- the number of distinct stages, theaters or other performance venues.
- Pets -- whether pets are permitted under any circumstances.
- Beginning and ending dates, and any non-weekend days the event is open.
- Opening and closing times for each day.
- Prices -- with age ranges as applicable. Student rates require student ID's. Advance sale discounts are often available. Passes, where available, offer multi-day or run-of-faire discount rates.
- Contacts -- for further information, including organization name and address, phone numbers, fax, and e-mail and website links as available.
- Vendors and Performers -- contacts for prospective participants.
- Weapons Policy -- whether weapons, as part of a costume, may be worn or carried, and whether they need to be peace-tied.
- Notes -- miscellaneous information.
- Map -- interactive maps are generally only available for the US and Canada. Fixed maps are added for other locations when available.
- Weather -- weather information and forecast links are available only for the US, and are for the specific location of the event, or the closest weather reporting station.
Event representatives may submit new or changed information on the Event Submission Form.
Copyright © 1996-
Rocky Mountain Web Artistry. All rights reserved.
Page last modified January 06, 2012